Monday, May 17, 2010

HEY HEY GUY

Thanks for keeping up with ZinBin through this transition period. I've been juggling several projects and a new job, so this dear blog has not been maintained very well lately. Rather than inundate you with half sincere apologies for being busy, I'm going to go ahead and do this:

Hey, if you are interested in contributing to ZINENBLOGEN, please email me at zinenblogen[a-t]gmail.com

Contributions of any type and scope are welcome - from just wanting to post some of your comics or an essay or whatever to taking on a spot as a regular columnist/contributor. Do it! It'll be fun!

I'm also accepting submissions for a print zine, so shoot those anything you'd like to see in that, too. Let me know if you have any questions

Best,
Luke/Simian/all those other names

No comments:

Post a Comment