Saturday, August 15, 2009

UND ZEN ZERE VAS DANZING

Quick dance party update before I hit the art shows I mentioned last post. And go

Dear reader, I have made this small, as to avoid damaging your precious eyes. Click for larger image/details/to be completely overwhelmed. I do love me some Le Castle Vania. Stylistically speaking, he was way ahead of the curve back in the day, er a year and a half ago, so it's definitely worth seeing what he's up to now. If you've never heard of Lava Hill road, you are not alone, but hard cheese, because that's where it is. Drive safe!

An Austin centric show for your BYOB pleasure. Never been to this place, but maybe tonight's the night.

If you're in the mood for irony, being covered in glitter, and general madness, this is your one stop shop. If you don't know what I mean, photographic evidence abounds behind this link. It's at the Cockpit, which I mention only to say that someday someone should open a lesbian bar next door called the Booby Trap. Get on that ASAP. Have a good night, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment