Saturday, August 1, 2009

NEW BIG PRINZ

No, this post is not about The Fall. One is on its way, promise. Being the Prince fan I am, I couldn't let this event go unmentioned. RSVP is closed, so it's $5 at the door. If two of the most talented and personable DJs in town and a costume contest sound like $5 worth of fun to you and the Don Rimini and DETAILS show, as so brilliantly promoted in my previous post, is not quite your scene, you should get on this like a whale bone corset on Apollonia - hairspray on Vanity - The Time on a pile of cocaine - a record label on royalties - ok, I swear I had some good ones. Anyway, my co-workers and I dug up these super rare clips from an unreleased Apollonia 6 mini-movie for your enjoyment. As with most things Prince related on the Youtubes, embedding is disabled, so I apologize. Links below

Apollonia 6 - SEX SHOOTER

Apollonia 6 - BLUE LIMOUSINE

Apollonia 6 - OO SHE WA WA


IXNAY EMENTIONAY EBELAIR OSHOW ATAY ETHAY ONORTH OLOOPAY APARLOUR

No comments:

Post a Comment