Monday, June 22, 2009

VICS

My propensity for documenting culinary endeavors, instead of the other amazing things in my life: you have just seen it continue

This is the basement where the oft and afore mentioned party happened. We cleaned it until it shone and then filled it with music and beers. Then we cleaned it again. Phone Tag's first show went off without a hitch. In fact, it was really excellent. World War surprised me with their live music making abilities. And Patrick Cleandenim should come hang out in Austin and/or let me remix all of his songs. Primo all around. Thanks to everyone who came.

2 comments:

  1. where was I for this food? mmm I'm hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you were probably too emotionally scarred by Dallas bbq to ever think about food again. Or that might be just me.

    ReplyDelete