Tuesday, September 8, 2009

2 THINGS

Life is consumed by endless hours spent with well meaning tech support people whose only way to help me is by using arrays of inferior crap and scripted methods that don't work. Someday, my iPhone will actually be able to access the internet. Someday. It still makes phone calls and texts, so I guess it could be worse (KNOCK ON WOOD REAL HARD). Anyway, Tuesday is today. Escapism is in order.

St. David and The Dirty Kids are having their debut show at Mohawk! A three piece that focuses on playing rock as you may not have heard in awhile: with "no indie harmonies n bullshit," as St. David himself so eloquently puts it. I'm excited. You should be too. If next you see me and inquire as to why my face is gone, I shall answer, "Sir, was rocked clean off." Show starts around 10.

"Guests" this week means Details, so you know it's gonna be a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment