Tuesday, September 22, 2009

SINCE LAST WE SPOKE

Well, I made it. Not made it made it, but I'm here; I've made it here; looky me, here I am. I'll admit, getting to New York felt a bit like this:

I have adjusted somewhat since. That process will continue.

Finding things to do has kept me busy. Leads that seemed to be prayers, long shots, and wishful thinking are starting to call me back/make their interest known. It's encouraging, but I still need more. I have one possible job on Friday. That possibility is super exciting, but I am impatient with waiting for phone calls.

If the signs declaring that airport x-ray machines somehow do not ruin film are true, I will have pictures soon.

NOTE
I've also discovered the inadequacies of the term PA. The A is easy, as it almost invariably means assistant. The P is just not enough. Too many words start with P. Are you hiring a photo assistant, personal assistant, production assistant, or pyrotechnic assistant? Some people don't seem to know either. Lines blur. People make mistakes. Hopefully nobody gets set on fire, unless that is what is supposed to be happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment