Monday, May 18, 2009

SO WHAT?

I'm going to be honest. I spent most of the weekend walking and napping. It was amazing. If you are unfamiliar with this thing called the "out of doors," I suggest you try being out in it. That being said, I don't have much for you yet. BUT, tonight @ the Alamo Ritz
WITH DIRECTOR ALEX COX LIVE IN PERSON. WOW. AWESOME. DO IT. I'M GOING. I WILL SEE YOU THERE. NEED TICKETS? OF COURSE YOU DO

And because that's got me feeling nostalgic for movies I used to think watching would transform me into the coolest guy ever, I present to you two very different trailers for an old favorite movie I've rediscovered

PHANTOM


THE OH CRAP, IT'S THE PHANTOM VERSION


Fact of Fun: the guy that did the music for "Phantom" also did the music for the 1st Muppet movie. Looking forward to this week and actually going out an being a real person again. Soooo done with school. I'll keep you posted as things develop

No comments:

Post a Comment