Tuesday, April 7, 2009

OH AND

Almost forgot about that one. New monthly spot at a rooftop club? Well the guys at Learning Secrets always have done well for themselves. I hear tell there will be free Red Stripe from 10-11
If you've missed seeing Ringo Deathstarr live, it's about time you do. How about this Thursday? Why, that sounds wonderful.

I know I've been hammering this one into the ground. I know my flawless and charming rhetoric already won you over long ago. I know the gravity of the situation must seem unquestionable, BUT just in case I have failed to convince you to make the pilgrimage to see "Never Too Young To Die" tonight at the Alamo Ritz, I present video artifacts of
THEN

AND MORE THEN


AND THE TERROR OF NOW


Dear 12 Step Program,

Why do you always to this to people? Why?

Love,
Simian G.

P.S.
WHYYYYYYYY

No comments:

Post a Comment